Are you looking for a Camper that gives you freedom to explore the natural beauty we are surrounded by but offers those cosy comforts at the same time?
Look no further – our ‘Chakra’ has it all!
Do you really know what the United Kingdom has to offer?
Have you found yourself searching far a field to find what you think you want? It turns out that by a random chance error, which we eventually found to be an exactly right random chance error, we bought a CamperVan and ended up finding our answers... Maybe you can find yours too?
Minus the random chance error!
We really are amazingly lucky to be living in such a diverse and beautiful country as the United Kingdom. It has an immense amount to offer, exceeding most of where we have visited in the last 3 years totalling over 30 countries and states. Chakra offers you the opportunity to explore it all...
Nonetheless, if you are looking for a more relaxed trip, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life; spending time with valuable loved ones, Charka offers that home-from-home environment perfect for doing so.
Summarised below are the features of Chakra the Camper (+ some other bits!):
• 7 Seats with seatbelts
• Dining area (1 double table and 1 single table)
• 4 overhead storage lockers
• Satellite TV
• 3 pin point plugs
• USB charging points
• Gas oven
• Large fridge freezer
• 3 ring gas hob
• Large sink
• Basic crockery - cutlery, pots, pans, kettle and cleaning equipment.
• 2 large overhead storage cupboards
• 1 large wardrobe
• Shower (with hot running water)
Sleeping arrangements (sleeps total 6 + 1 small child)
• 1 double (overhead cabin - sleeps 2)
• 1 double (in seating area- sleeps 2)
• 1 bunk bed (2 singles - sleeps 2)
• 1 small single (in seating area - sleeps 1 small child)
Additional interior features
• Diesel night heater
• Leisure battery (brand new!)
• 10L hot water tank
• Clean water tank
• 4 bike cycle rack (included in price)
• Garage area (providing bunk bed not in use)
• Modern Ford Transit MK8 with 6 speed manual gearbox
• Swivel chairs with arm rests
• DAB radio
• Cruise control & DAB radio
• Fully Serviced and MOT
• Full comprehensive cover
• Age 21-70
• UK Travel Only
Following criteria must be met by designated driver:
1. Age 21 - 79 years (with at least 2 years driving experience - full UK or EU licence)
2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Single
convictions totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
Further documentation will be required including a driving licence, a utility bill and other proof of identity (both dated within 3 month period).
If the driver is not able to meet this criteria please do not make a booking.
Extras available (additional charges applied at checkout)
• Outdoor step
• Outdoor table and chair set (4 chairs / 1 table) - £60 per hire
• Electric Generator (off grid petrol powered silent suitcase) - £60 per hire
• Extra mileage - £0.40 per mile extra (100 miles a night allowance)
• 10% discount on bookings 7-10 nights
• 15% discount on bookings over 10 nights
Additional important information:
• Minimum booking for 4 nights.
• 50% deposit to be paid within 1 day of booking approval to secure booking.
• Full payment required 3 weeks prior to travel.
• £1000 refundable deposit taken throughout duration of hire.
• Terms and conditions must be adhered to (see attached document)
We hope that this provides you a little insight into what Chakra has to provide you with. If you still have questions that are unanswered please do feel free to contact us via:
Facebook page: Campervan Hire (@chakrathecamper)
Email: [email protected]
We would be more than happy to assist you.
And finally, we thought we would share just a few special moments of our Campervan experiences, which you too could have if you opt to explore in Charka the Camper...
• Camping under the unspoilt, unpolluted sky’s of the North Norfolk coast where the stars reflect off of the mill pond still ocean.
• Pull up at the summit of the mighty mount Snowdon in the evening before getting some well required rest before waking up in the early hours of the morning; tuck into an equally required bacon sandwiches before conquering one of the many challenging routes to the top of the mountain.
• Drive onto, what might seem to be, your very own exclusive beach before setting up base on the sand for the night, enjoying a lengthy magical conversation with your partner whilst the soft waves lap against the shore of a beach in North Wales.
• Finish work on a Friday and drive through a city to watch your favourite live performance before continuing onto your final destination for the weekend finally pulling up next to one of the most tranquil and deserted beaches you could wish to discover in Northumberland. Make the most of the moment by heading for a mid night swim knowing the heater has warmed up the entire van and the kettle is boiling ready for sticking on your favourite woolly jumper and sitting under stars whilst drinking hot chocolate by a fire looking over the moon lit ocean.
• Wake up with most breath-taking sunrises from heights across the Lake District. Don't forget your bikes as you can follow this up with cycling through the forests around Keswick lake at sunset hopping on and off of boardwalks across the lake. Camp down in the woods right next to the lake and become encapsulated by the birds as they sing their beautiful songs across the woodland.
We are excited for you to have your adventures and hear about the memories made- be sure to share these with us after in Chakra's very own memories book.