The Ardnamurchan Campsite is perfectly situated on the shoreline to the west of Kilchoan, toward the end of a very peaceful cul de sac. It is the ideal place from which to explore West Ardnamurchan - with dramatic volcanic land and seascapes, pristine beaches and tranquil coves. The area is a haven for wildlife, birdlife and marine life and all visitors leave with appreciation for the miles and miles of unspoilt wilderness, gentle coves and geological splendour!
With Ardnamurchan campsite being voted 'The Times - 30 best places to camp in Britain', its a no brainer to pay them a visit for your next camping holiday.
The Ardnamurchan Campsite is perfectly situated on the shoreline to the west of Kilchoan, toward the end of a very peaceful cul de sac.
The campsite has provision for 25 pitches, 9 of which are located just above the high water mark, down on the foreshore - awake to the rhythm of waves gently filling the many rock pools.
The sloping nature of the site, with careful flat terracing, ensures everyone may enjoy the fantastic vista folding out from the magnificent Ben Hiant in the East, southward down the Sound of Mull, West across the Isle and disappearing out into the vast Atlantic Ocean!
Ardnamurchan Camp Site Amenities
- 25 terraced pitches, all giving some of the best sea views of any site in Scotland
- Shoreline pitches, with an equally good view
- Electric hook up
- Direct shoreline access for swimming, walking, fishing, rock-pooling and kayak launch, or just simple meditation
- Just the best hot showers! (included in the price)
- Free Wifi on site (+ good 4G broadband reception for EE customers)
- Recreation / Information and study room
- Dogs Welcome